"Anime boys aren’t realistic. Stop basing real boys around them."
Teiko junior high school basketball club.
Selfies in the 19th century
there was nothing not inutterably perfect about this moment
I love how Rin cries without hiding himself at all, lays himself completely bare in front of Haru, and Haru just allows Rin’s tears to fall on his face without wiping them away.
It’s the most intimate moment I’ve ever seen in anime, two people so raw in front of each other.
this was so goshdarned gorgeous I’ve lost the ability to curse my motherfluffing feelings about it.
he tries to hold it together, really tries, tries one last ditch effort to push haru away, but just like rin refused to give up on haru before, now haru refuses to give up on rin, and enough was enough.
1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
I’d like to say feminine but I seem to get on with men better then women.
2. Are you tall or short?
3. What’s your favorite color?
4. What do you love about yourself?
My eyes ( they are a weird green colour)
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
I trust to easily
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
7. What are you really, really good at?
Hiding my anger
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
Tie between Eating an orange and eating fish
10. How do you spend your free time?
Down my horses with an audio book
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
Tom-boy with just enough femininity to pass as hot
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
No. I’m a working women they’d just get chipped
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
That I was a slag.
14. Favorite game?
15. What color is your hair?
16. Do you believe in god?
17. Is men’s rights a thing?
I’d say so
18. Does love really exist?
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
Maybe. But it would be a shame
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
Based on how we were raised
21. How do you feel about the school system?
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Little of both
23. What is art?
Putting personality on paper (or what ever)
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
We define ourselves. I hope
25. What happens after we die?
I’ll tell you when I know
26. Do humans matter—tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
Yes but not as much as we’d think
28. Is there good in everyone?
I’d say yes but lately I’ve been thinking otherwise
29. Does apathy really exist?
You tell me
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer?
Depends on the personality but male is my main Focus
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
34. Favorite hair color?
35. Favorite eye color?
Any but I’m liking blue
36. Ideal height?
Taller then me
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
Dark hair,blue eyes, muscles. Amazing voice
39. What do you look for—brains or looks?
40. Could you fall in love online?
41. How much of an age gap can you handle?
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
I can see you!
43. Could you forgive a cheater?
Not very easily
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
The fact his ex would give him hell for even being in the same room.